Our ChartersOur Charters
We, at Anh Dương, adhere to the highest ethical standards,and aim at high performance and efficiency:
Our vision, mission, valuesOur vision, mission, values
We strive for a society of fairness and equality in which poor people understand the issues that hinder local development and are encouraged to take part and work together to overcome challenges and improve the quality of life of their communities.
We are a social organization. We cooperate with local and international organizations to support the social and economic developments in the local poor communities.
- We encourage the poor communities to improve their capacity in solving their own problems.
- We strive to raise the living, economic and education standards for the communities, with priorities given to women and children.
- We aim to build cohesiveness, unity and mutual support among the communities and achieve sustainable development.
We support the activities for community development, based on the precept of Lao- Tu – a Chinese philosopher
We are all Vietnamese born and have backgrounds in agriculture, aquaculture, health, micro loans and/or social work. This diversity allows us to undertake a wide variety of valuable projects to meet the needs that are identified in each community. Our staff is highly motivated to help the poor through sustainable development and self help programs. Ánh Dương has 24 staff and 36 village workers who are employed part time; they live and work in the villages. They are able to mobilize the community to work for the people and the extreme poor.
- PhD. Nguyễn Công Thành – Vice Director – Center of Conversion for Technology & Science of Rice Research Institution
- MSc. Nguyễn Thị Kim Nguyệt – Independence consultant
- Doctor Nguyễn Thái An – Director of Hậu Giang Communication and Reproductive Health
- MSc. Nguyễn Văn Ngẫu – Vice Director of Hậu Giang VUSTA
- MSc. Nguyễn Hiền Trung – Director of Hậu Giang Veterinary Center
- Mr. Nguyễn Văn Thân – Director of Thiện Chí Center
- Mr. Bùi Văn Thắng – Vice Director of Long Mỹ People’s Committee
- Mr. Trịnh Văn Xe – Center of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs of Long Mỹ district
- Mr. Tài Đại Thành – Former Director of Ánh Dương
- Mrs. Trần Thị Mỹ Dung – Hậu Giang Center of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs
- Mr. Bernard Kervyn – Mekong Plus’s Country Director
Our Executive Commitment